Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life has been sooooooo busy here lately. As usually May tends to be full on in our household. We are right into the netball season and have heaps of family birthdays and activities during May & June.

Last weekend Red Earth Scrapping held their May Cyber Crop.  Luckily for me Helen extended the deadline to the end of the week and I managed to get all the challenges completed.

Mistra's challenge was a nature layout with a Haiku poem included.

Helen's challenge was to make a card:
And Kate ran a class:  This is not usually my style at all, but I do like the finished layout.  Maybe I need to branch out a bit!


Thanks ladies for such great challenges.  Can't wait for the Road Trip to begin - not long now.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see those Stampin Up punches getting a lot of action.

    I should post more of my layouts I think - yours look fantastic.

    cheers,
    Malyn at ThinkInkCreative

    ReplyDelete