Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Red Earth Road Trip - Cowra


The Road trip has started.  Spent the week in chill Cowra the home of the lovely Linda.  Just about to pack up and head to the warms to northern WA.  Linda posted some wonderful information about Cowra, definitely have to visit now.  The first challenge had to have Friendship or Peace in the title.  Here is my layout: 


For all the nastiness with Twitter & Facebook, Mikala has made some good friends through Twitter and following local bands.  There are a number of girls who meet up a band gigs.  She has found a passion, although a very time consuming one.

The second part of the challenge was to make a card using paper folding representing the Japanese influence in the area.

A birthday card for my beautiful inspirational friend. (hope she received it in the post before she sees the blog!).

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking I'm the "beautiful inspirational friend" :-)...no proof yet as I haven't received it.

    Beautiful, beautiful card. I look forward to receiving it. If I don't, you better make one just like it and I'll never know.

    I love how you created your own sentiment by mixing up your stamp sets. Clever girl!!!

    cheers,
    Malyn

    ReplyDelete