Friday, September 23, 2011

Red Earth Road Trip

Wow two posts in the one night!!!!
The Red Earth Road Trip finished in August and I have only posted the first two weeks!  Here are the rest of my layouts:

Week 3 Sydney


Week 4 Tennant Creek

Week 5 Dunk Island
 ( I won the prize for this week)


Week 6 - Snowy Mountains
This layout is white on white (looks blue).  A few weeks late for this one, but I completed it.



Week 7 - Great Ocean Road 

This challenge was any size other than 12x12.



Week 8 - Burnie


Week 9 - Barossa Valley
This was a double page challenge.  I did extra - a double double layout.







Week 10 - Emerald




Week 11 - Canberra


Week 12 - Canowindra

I won the weekly prize for this one as well.





I really enjoyed the Red Earth Road Trip.  It made me create a layout every week - which is an effort.  But I completed them all (one a bit late though) and I didn't do all the cards, but I am pleased with my effort.
To top it all off I was lucky enough to be pulled out of the hat as the winner of the competition.  I was so excited.

Thanks to Helen, Linda, Susanne & Mistra for all their hard work during this competition.















No comments:

Post a Comment