Friday, September 23, 2011

Slack Blogger

Where has the time gone.  I am sure it has just vanished.  Although I haven't been blogging I have been creating.  As you can guess like has been pretty busy in the Smith household.  I have been doing a couple of extra days at work, the finals series at netball is very full on for me - the grand final was 2 Saturdays ago, so I am slowly wrapping up all the paperwork - only to start the next phase.

Have completed the September Stuck?! sketches which are also used as Helen's Sketch Challenge over at Red Earth Scrapping.  Loved doing both of them.  It has been quite a while since I have completed both monthly sketches (and remembered to upload them).

Here is my take on the 1 September sketch:

 I love using multiple photos.  This was the perfect sketch for these photos.  I am also proud of myself that I didn't use any flowers!!!

Here is 15 September sketch:

Love this photo. Our friend was taking a photo of Mikala and I, then Kaitlyn just came and jumped on my lap.  This was at the end of a really great day.

Thanks for looking.  Will post the rest of my layouts in a couple of days (hopefully).



No comments:

Post a Comment